The school has its own fleet of air conditioned luxury coaches with trained attendants and experienced drivers equipped with mobile phones. The school provides transport facility for students from Rohini, Ashok Vihar, Shalimar Bagh, Pitam Pura and other areas of West and North West Delhi.
- AC transport is made available by the school.
- Transport will be available depending on the number of children from any particular area. In case, the school transport is not available, the parents will have to make their own arrangements. Routes charted by the school will not be changed in the middle of the session. Transport fee is levied keeping the budget and all overhead expenses in view and is the sole discretion of the School Management.
- Transport will be provided for one complete session. Discontinuation of transport in the middle of the session will not be allowed. Parent will have to pay transport fee for the whole session.
- Punctuality is a must for the students and the parents are expected to drop their ward to the school bus stop on time, the bus will not wait for them. In case of walkers, the parents should depute only the guardians or the authorized persons to collect and drop them.
- The drivers are authorized to stop the vehicle only at the designated stops. In case, a child does not avail school transport on any day, the parents should inform the school and submit an application at the school reception.
- Although adequate care is taken for the safety of the children, the school is not responsible for any accident or mishap or injury that may occur in or around the school premises or during travel.
- Please do not give any verbal information to the drivers or maids. Any message should be conveyed directly at the school reception or office during the working hours.